2. What information do we collect?
When you visit our website or use our product(s), you may be providing us with two types of information:
- personal information you knowingly and voluntarily choose to disclose to us, such as your name, mailing and email addresses, telephone number; information specific to your physical and physiological; and
- website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our website.
3. What do we use your personal information for?
The personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To select suitable individuals for participation in any testing of our new products and services;
- To carry out processing, which may include, but is not limited to, any of the following processing steps: collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction as part of any testing;
- To promote and market products or services offered by us and our affiliates;
- To improve on our website;
- To enable us to send periodic emails and/or newsletters, and to contact you via any media pertaining to updates and information on any testing, and/or products or services offered by us;
- To transfer such personal information to any entity to assist with the processing and/or analysis of the personal information for the purposes of any testing, as we deem appropriate.
4. Will your personal information be passed on to any third parties?
We treat the personal information that you have provided to us confidentially. We do not release any of your personal information or convey it to third party unless necessary.
We will also not permit or entertain any request for access to your personal information from any person other than yourself. However, please note that we will release your personal information if required to do so by law, including without limitation, by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
5. Can your personal data for identification be updated, corrected or deleted?
You can have your account deleted or deactivated by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please keep in mind that once you have deleted or deactivated your account, you will no longer be eligible to receive any updates.
You may update the accuracy and completeness of your personal information as and when such changes occur. You can do so by writing to email@example.com indicating what personal information needs to be updated.
6. What security measures are put in place to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or alteration?
We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secured. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse. Further, we store all personal information on secure storage mediums to protect personal information, as far as reasonably possible, against accidental or unlawful loss, unauthorised access or disclosure, copying, use or modification.
However, we cannot assume responsibility for the publication of information due to errors in data transmission or unauthorised access by third parties.
7. What else should you know about data protection?
You should be aware that information which you voluntarily reveal over the Internet, e.g. in discussion forums, via email or in chat rooms can be used by other parties. We do not monitor the actions of our visitors to our website, or those who have registered for any beta testing. If you reveal personal information to such third parties, you do so at your own risk.
8. Changes in our policy
9. Who to contact?